Pike County Health Department, Home Health & Hospice has continually ensured the service of a public walk-in clinic, and in January 2015 was able to staff a full time nurse to provide a clinic that is available to the community full-time as well. Majority of our services are walk-in welcome, while a few do require appointments. See below the many services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic.
We are able to offer some of our services free of charge or at a discounted rate, thanks to our “Public Health Initiatives”; Our effort to a healthy community by ensuring our health services are available regardless of ability to pay.. Throughout the year our agency hosts events and fundraisers that help us cover the costs of these, and many other free and discounted services within our agency.
Our Walk-In Clinic Hours are:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (closed daily for lunch) 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Food Service Permit (Annual: Jan.-Dec.) – $100
Temporary Food Stand Permit (1-3 days) – $10
Seasonal/Farmers Market Permit (May-Oct.) – $25
Sewage Permit – $115
Birth Certificate (1920 to present) – $15
Death Certificate (Back to 1981 – first/additional) – $14/$11
(Patient will be billed any extra cost of any required medical supplies)
Blood Pressure Screening – Free
Blood Sugar Screening – $5
Cholesterol/Lipid Profile with Glucose – $20
Dressing Changes/Wound Care Free – $10*
Fill Medi-Set and/or Insulin Syringes Free- $5*
Hemoglobin A1C – $20
Injection Administration – $5*
IV Care (Peripheral/PICC/Central/Port-a-Cath) – $10**
Lead Screening (Non-Medicaid) – $10
Lab Draw – $10 (Appointment required - see LAB SERVICES tab below)
INR Check – $10*
PKU Screening – $105
Pregnancy Test – $5
Public Health Home Visit – $20
STD Testing (Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, HIV, Hep C) – $10
Suture/Staple Removal Kit – $10
TB Screening – $15
* Doctors Orders are Required
** RN service only, please call ahead to ensure an RN.
- Adacel (Tdap) – $57
- Bexero – $223
- Hepatitis A (2 Dose Series) – $90
- Hepatitis B (3 Dose Series) – $75
- Hepatitis B Pediatric Dose – $40
- Influenza – $25
- Influenza High Dose – $80
- Influenza Flublok – $75
- Pneumovax (PPSV23) – $135
- ProQuad (MMRV) – $285
- Menactra (Meningitis) – $166
- MMR – $101
- Prevnar 13 (PVC 13) – $255
- Kinrix (Dtap/IPV) – $70
- Typhoid – $115
- Trumenba (Meningitis B) – $190
Please Note: Some adult and child immunizations are free through VFC and 317 programs contact us to learn more. Want to learn more about Immunizations, click here!
Infant & Children Immunization Appointments
Children ages 7 and under require an appointment for vaccinations from our Maternal & Child Health Nurse. Please call our office or schedule your appointment here.
We can send labs for QUEST, LABCORP and PCMH with Doctors orders REQUIRED. We ask that you book an appointment here online or call ahead to make an appointment so that we can more efficiently serve you. We charge a minimal Clinical Lab Fee of $10.00 and test costs can be billed to insurance. Patients using LABCORP need to arrive before 10:30 a.m. for same day labs.
Things to know before scheduling your blood draw.
- Talk with your Dr. and see if labs require you to be fasting
- Make sure you have the Dr. orders or they faxed orders to 573-324-3057
- Bring insurance card if you are billing insurance
- $10 lab fee on all blood draws
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment time
- All labs are drawn in the morning
If you have questions please call us at 573-324-2111.
This service is intended for those that are home bound but do not qualify for our Home Health services. Our public health nursing staff is available with doctors orders to provide in-home nursing services to the community such as basic health assessments, blood draws, immunizations, filling medi-sets, and checking vital signs. There is a $20 visit fee for those that qualify for this service. Please call our office and ask to speak with one of our Public Health Nurses to learn more.
- All prices subject to change per market value. Please call our office to verify pricing.
- This fee schedule was last updated 8/2021.
- Some adult and child immunizations are free through VFC and 317 programs contact us to learn more and to see if you or your children qualify.