Vaccines play an important role in keeping us healthy. They protect us from serious and sometimes deadly diseases — like haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and measles. We offer many vaccines through various ways to ensure our communities have access to what they need to protect themselves.
- Walk-In Clinic: Visit us Monday-Friday at our office for no appointment necessary 8am-12pm & 1pm-4pm. *Children under 7 require an appointment*
- Mobile Vaccine Clinics: These are held at various locations within Pike County each fall.
- School Shot Clinics: These are typically scheduled in May and August of each year at various locations that make it easy for parents to get the required vaccinations for their children.
- Drive Thru Flu Clinics: These are offered each fall usually in Bowling Green & Louisiana
- Employer Clinics: These are scheduled by employers to offer easy vaccinations for their employees.
Can't afford a vaccine you need? Ask us how we can help!
It’s normal to have questions about vaccines. Vaccines.gov works with scientists and doctors to answer your questions and provide the information you need to get vaccinated such as:
Once you have the information you need, make sure that you and your family are up-to-date on your vaccinations — they’re your best shot against serious, preventable illness. Find more answers to common questions about vaccines.