When an upcoming clinic is open for appointments it will be listed below. These appointments will close once all have been booked and re-open when a new clinic has been scheduled.
Sign up for our PCHD E-NEWS to be notified when a new clinic is scheduled.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, THESE CLINICS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE, 807 S. COURT ST., BOWLING GREEN, MO 63334.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE:
- DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT if you are not currently in one of the current phases of the Missouri Distribution Phases:
- Phase 1A (Hospitals, Long-term care facilities and residents, including Department of Mental Health (DMH)-operated facilities, and caregivers providing in-home care to those that are considered high risk as listed below.)
- Phase 1B - Tier 1 (First responders, Emergency Services, and Public Health Infrastructure)
- Phase 1B - Tier 2 (65 and older and Any adults with cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Heart Conditions, weakened immune system due to organ transplant, severe obesity (BMI >40), pregnancy, Sickle Cell Disease, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, or individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome.)
- These are for FIRST DOSES only; DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE UNAVAILBLE ON THE SECOND DOSE DATE.
- You will be receiving the MODERNA VACCINE.
- PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOUR INFORMATION. If you put in false information, you may be determined to be ineligible for vaccine from PCHD.
- Appointments can be made easily online or by calling 573-324-2111.
- Those that do not have internet access may have someone fill OUT the online appointment form for them (such as a caregiver or an adult child helping an elder parent).
- The amount of available appointments will be determined by the amount of vaccine we receive within each shipment.
- As we receive more vaccine we will continue to schedule more clinics for those to book an appointment.
REQUIRED QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED ON THE ONLINE FORM:
- Full Name
- Birth Date
- Email Address
- Check box of what Phase/Tier you qualify for
- Explanation of what qualifies you (Example: Work for ABC Hospital, Over 65 years old, COPD, Breast Cancer Patient, etc.)
- Check box to understand these are 1st doses only.
- Check box to verify your availability for 2nd dose date.
- Check box verifying that all your information is truthful.
ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment once booked. READ THE DETAILS OF THIS EMAIL PLEASE.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: Your photo ID and insurance card(s). If you have Medicare, please bring the Red/White/Blue card.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK
- PLEASE wear a short sleeve shirt under your jacket.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING MORE THAN 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME!
- Your second dose appointment will be scheduled before you leave the day of your appointment.
- Familiarize yourself with our consent form and clinic handout that you will receive.
*This information is liable to change as we navigate through this process and more information is received*
COVID-19 MODERNA VACCINE CLINICS:
These appointments will close once all have been booked and re-open when a new clinic has been scheduled. Sign up for our PCHD E-NEWS to be notified when a new clinic is scheduled.
3/2/2021 CLINIC: 1st Dose Date: Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 & 2nd Dose Date: Tuesday, March 30th, 2021.
*Appointment calendar will be shown here when available.*