A patient portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient, 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view immunization, vitals and lab result records as well as appointment and scheduling options.
Use the button below to register a new user or to sign in as an existing user. Please give our staff up to 2 business days to process registration requests.
How to request an appointment via Patient Portal
- On patient portal, enter in user name and password, click submit button.
- On top right hand corner of blue banner, click calendar picture to schedule an apt.
- Under name and picture area toward mid to left side of screen, select request new apt tab.
- Click tab next to provider resource and select which resource you would like to schedule and apt for (walk in clinic, immunization clinic 11 yrs. and under, etc.) and then click search tab.
- Select date and time you would like to schedule apt for.
- Once this is done, the screen will say “request sent successfully”
- You will be pending approval from staff to accept your apt request.
- You can check the status of your request under the blue appointments tab (pending, accepted, rejected)