Since our beginning in 1948, we have had the pleasure of having employees that are dedicated to their community, passionate about their patients, and love the awesome benefits that come along with their role in a happy and healthy community. We are currently seeking to fill positions within our agency including a PRN RN Case Manager & Occupational Therapist.
Why work for us?
Full time employees at Pike County Health Department, Home Health & Hospice get to enjoy all the benefits our agency has to offer which includes…
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Paid personal and sick time
- Great retirement plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligibility for CEU’s, tuition assistance, and public service loan forgiveness
- Over 80% of medical insurance covered by agency
- Discounted rates for Air Evac, Sam’s Club, and YMCA memberships
- Dental, Vision, life & accidental insurance offered at discounted rates
- Bereavement leave
- Christmas savings account
- Gifts, snacks, and breakfasts to acknowledge staff birthdays and anniversaries
- Employee holiday parties, wellness and fun/game days, free agency apparel.
- Our employees are some of the most caring and passionate in their field and are dedicated to giving back to the community through hosting public events and being involved in many community organizations.
We are always accepting applications and we keep them on file for up to 2 years.
Your career starts here:
People often imagine themselves becoming a hospice volunteer, and being able to make a difference helping those nearing the end of their life journey yet too many people never follow through because they are nervous of what may be expected, and unsure of what it entails. Possessing these qualities makes for great Hospice Volunteers; patience & kindness, emotionally strong, non judgmental, non biased towards beliefs of any kind, and the ability to be a source of guidance for emotional and spiritual advice. If you are interested in becoming a hospice volunteer please fill out the application below.
Occupational Therapist (2/13/2020)
Pike County Health Department Home Health & Hospice is seeking a contracted Occupational Therapist to plan and provide Occupational Therapy services to patients in their homes in accordance with the plan of care and agency policy and procedures. Applicants must be a registered Occupational Therapist in the state of Missouri, have a minimum of one-year experience in a health care facility with Home Care experience preferred. Interested applicants can download the application below or get one in person at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334
PRN RN Case Manager (7/15/2020)
Our agency is seeking an “as needed” nurse to assist with home visits for both home health and hospice. Applicant must have at least 1 year experience in home care or an acute setting. Applicant must also be familiar with patient assessments, quality of care, teaching of patients/caregivers, and performance of skilled procedures. Applicant must have a current nursing license in the state of Missouri. Interested applicants can download the application below or get one in person at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334.
For more information please contact our office at (573) 324-2111.
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
- Drop off or mail applications: 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334
- Email applications: Jennifer Schumacher, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org