Pike County Health Department will be opening up pre-registration for the COVID-19 Vaccine on Wednesday, February 3rd at 9:00 AM.
- Our agency has still NOT received the vaccine and are still unsure when it will arrive. We anticipate receiving the MODERNA vaccine.
- We will be taking pre-registrations online and by phone.
- We ask for and appreciate your patience as we work hard to make this process as easy as possible for everyone.
- ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED DUE TO LIMITED STAFF AVAILABLE BY PHONE.
- You will be able to pre-register using this link>
PRE-REGISTERING FOR THE VACCINE:
!! Please read the following carefully before pre-registering !!
- DO NOT PRE-REGISTER if you are not currently in one of the current phases of the Missouri Distribution Phases: PHASE 1A, PHASE 1B – TIER 1, PHASE 1B – TIER 2.
- PLEASE BE HONEST ON YOUR PRE-REGISTRATION. If you put in false information, you may be determined to be ineligible for vaccine from PCHD.
- Pre-registration does not guarantee you a dose as we are unsure how much vaccine we will be given by the state at this time.
- Pre-registrations can be made easily online and we urge the community to use this route as we have limited staff available by phone.
- Those that do not have internet access may have someone fill OUT the online appointment form for them (such as a caregiver or an adult child helping an elder parent).
- Those without internet access can call our office at 573-324-2111 and listen to the prompts.
- As we anticipate high call volumes for our limited staff we HIGHLY suggest NOT leaving voicemails and just continue to call; as we are unsure how soon those leaving voicemails will get a returned call. We appreciate your patience as our staff will do our best to keep up with all calls.
ONCE OUR VACCINE IS RECEIVED WE WILL BEGIN SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- The amount of available appointments will be determined by the amount of vaccine we receive.
- Appointment scheduling will be offered to those who are on the top of our pre-registration list.
- We will notify you by EMAIL if you fill out the online form that will have a link provided to schedule your appointment.
- We will notify you by PHONE CALL if you call in to pre-register.
- Once you receive your email/phone notification that appointments are available, you will have a limited amount of time to schedule your appointment before we move onto the next person on the pre-registration list.
- Once more vaccine arrives, we will continue to move down our pre-registration list to inform people of additional vaccine clinics.