Bring the kiddos for a walk through our winter wonderland to see Santa on Saturday, December 9th! We will have door prizes, gifts and of course; SANTA! Bring your cameras and letters to Santa from 10am-1pm!
Our Annual Valentine Gala will be held on Saturday, February 10th, 2024. Raffle tickets are on sale now – need not be present to win!
1 for $5 or 5 for $20
- 9mm Smith & Wesson Pistol Bundle
- $1,200 in gift cards to local restaurants of winners choice
- Henry Pump Action .22 Rifle
- Outdoor Patio Set – includes 2 gliders and end table with outdoor rug, artificial plants and planters and solar lantern
- Coach Bundle – Coach Purse & Wallet, box of Bankheads famous chocolates and 3 Bottles of Wine
- Contact Tracy Brookshier:573-324-2111 ext.140
Wednesday, November 15th
Morning Session: 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Evening Session: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Pike County Health Dept. Home Health & Hospice
Conference Room (side entrance)
1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334
Join us in this free community event to assist you in ensuring all of your end-of-life decisions will be carried out how you wish.
We will be discussing topics such as:
• Communicating about your end-of-life decisions
• Choosing a hospice provider
• Managing end-of-life pain
• Life Planning work sheets provided
• Living Wills
• Advance Directives
• Financial Power of Attorneys and other Considerations
• Funeral preferences and arrangements
• Organ and body donations
• What to expect when a loved one dies
We will be providing:
• Life planning booklet with work sheets
• Professionals for general questions
The Home Care & Hospice Foundation of Pike County’s Nursing Scholarship Application is now available and will award one $2,000 nursing scholarship this year to a Pike County, Missouri resident who is a student or adult pursuing a nursing career.
The Home Care & Hospice Foundation knows that our amazing nurses are the backbone of Pike County Hospice, and they want to entice more compassionate individuals to pursue nursing and help change the lives of our community members. It’s a very rewarding career, both monetarily and emotionally. Making a difference in people’s lives and making them smile is not something that you can achieve in any career. As a nurse, you’ll make a huge difference in people’s lives. A caring and compassionate nurse is considered as a guardian angel by patients. This can be a very satisfying and gratifying career for the compassionate.
The deadline for applications is April 15th, 2024
You can download the application here:
Join us for our Annual Veteran Appreciation Breakfast & Resource Fair! 8:30-11am in our Community Conference Room!
We will have a short flag dedication ceremony followed by free breakfast provided by our Home Care & Hospice Foundation, and vendors set up that will have veteran specific resources!
Join Health Inspector, Stefanie Davis on Monday, November 13th from 6-8pm in our community conference room. If you are making and selling food, this class is for you to help you understand the rules and regulations per Cottage Law & the Food Code Exemptions. No RSVP is necessary and this is open to the public. If you have any questions please contact Stefanie Davis at 573-324-2111 ext. 113 or email at email@example.com
This class is geared towards commercial restaurants but all are invited to attend this event. PCHD Environmentalist, Stefanie Davis will be hosting on Monday, September 25th from 5-7pm in our Community Conference Room (side entrance).
Join us for a free stress management workshop. Please RSVP as we have limited seating available!
RSVP online here: