Since our beginning in 1948, we have had the pleasure of having employees that are dedicated to their community, passionate about their patients, and love the awesome benefits that come along with their role in a happy and healthy community.
Why work for us?
Full time employees at Pike County Health Department, Home Health & Hospice get to enjoy all the benefits our agency has to offer which includes…
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Paid personal and sick time
- Great retirement plan
- Agency matching IRA
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligibility for CEU’s, tuition assistance, and public service loan forgiveness
- Over 80% of medical insurance covered by agency
- Discounted rates for Air Evac, Sam’s Club, and YMCA memberships
- Dental, Vision, life & accidental insurance offered at discounted rates
- Bereavement leave
- Christmas savings account
- Gifts, snacks, and breakfasts to acknowledge staff birthdays and anniversaries
- Employee holiday parties, wellness and fun/game days, free agency apparel.
- Our employees are some of the most caring and passionate in their field and are dedicated to giving back to the community through hosting public events and being involved in many community organizations.
We are always accepting applications and we keep them on file for up to 2 years.
Your career starts here:
People often imagine themselves becoming a hospice volunteer, and being able to make a difference helping those nearing the end of their life journey yet too many people never follow through because they are nervous of what may be expected, and unsure of what it entails. Possessing these qualities makes for great Hospice Volunteers; patience & kindness, emotionally strong, non judgmental, non biased towards beliefs of any kind, and the ability to be a source of guidance for emotional and spiritual advice. If you are interested in becoming a hospice volunteer please fill out the application below.
RN Case Manager – Full Time Day time position available for an experienced registered nurse in the field of home health & hospice. Applicant must possess at least 1 year of home care or acute care setting, as well as being familiar with patient assessment, quality care, teaching of patients/caregivers and performance of skilled procedures. Position is benefit eligible. For more information please contact the office at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO, (573) 324-2111. Applications are available at our office or by clicking the link below. (7.18.19)
For more information please contact our office at (573) 324-2111.
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
- Drop off or mail applications: 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334
- Email applications: Jennifer Schumacher, Administrative Assistant email@example.com