Since our beginning in 1948, we have had the pleasure of having employees that are dedicated to their community, passionate about their patients, and love the awesome benefits that come along with their role in a happy and healthy community.
Why work for us?
Full time employees at Pike County Health Department, Home Health & Hospice get to enjoy all the benefits our agency has to offer which includes…
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Paid personal and sick time
- Great retirement plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligibility for CEU’s, tuition assistance, and public service loan forgiveness
- Over 80% of medical insurance covered by agency
- Discounted rates for Air Evac, Sam’s Club, and YMCA memberships
- Dental, Vision, life & accidental insurance offered at discounted rates
- Bereavement leave
- Christmas savings account
- Gifts, snacks, and breakfasts to acknowledge staff birthdays and anniversaries
- Employee holiday parties, wellness and fun/game days, free agency apparel.
- Our employees are some of the most caring and passionate in their field and are dedicated to giving back to the community through hosting public events and being involved in many community organizations.
We are always accepting applications and we keep them on file for up to 2 years.
Your career starts here:
People often imagine themselves becoming a hospice volunteer, and being able to make a difference helping those nearing the end of their life journey yet too many people never follow through because they are nervous of what may be expected, and unsure of what it entails. Possessing these qualities makes for great Hospice Volunteers; patience & kindness, emotionally strong, non judgmental, non biased towards beliefs of any kind, and the ability to be a source of guidance for emotional and spiritual advice. If you are interested in becoming a hospice volunteer please fill out the application below.
Home Health & Hospice Social Worker – Full Time/Part Time
We are accepting applications for a Home Health and Hospice Social Worker. Applicant MUST POSESS (no exceptions) an MSW degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), OR have a baccalaureate degree in social work (BSW) from a school of social work accredited by the CSWE, and one year of experience in a health care setting. This position will require expert organization, a good attitude and a big heart. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating the Hospice Volunteer Program and other small duties as needed. This position is part time or full time benefit eligible. If you have a passion for helping people and being their support in a time of need, contact us today! Interested applicants can download the application below or get one in person at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334.
CNA – Full Time
The Pike County Health Department Home Health and Hospice is seeking a Certified Aide to assist with home visits for both home health and hospice. Applicant must have at least 1 year experience in home care or an acute setting. CNA Certification preferred. Interested applicants can download the application below or get one in person at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334.
Turning In Applications:
- Drop off or mail applications: 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green, MO 63334
- Email applications: Jennifer Schumacher, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.[printicon align=”left”]